The Election isn’t over until the Electoral College casts their ballots.
TELL THEM TO VOTE TRUMP OUT.
You have the chance to trump Trump! Don’t miss out!
Monday, December 19th is the day ballots are cast by the states.
If you haven’t already, please click this link to sign the petition… they have less than 200,000 signatures to go!
LET THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE KNOW THAT WE SUPPORT THEM. THE SYSTEM ISN’T BROKEN. Now’s our chance to show our numbers:
For fun, here are the TOP 5 REASONS THAT YOU SHOULD SIGN THE PETITION, CONTACT YOUR GOVERNOR (If you are on this list), and support the Electoral College voters that wish to ‘vote their conscience’ in the 2016 presidential election on December 19th:
5. Those adorable 100 year old women might just get to see the first woman president sworn into office.
4. When we finally prove that the voting system and/or political system was circumvented by international *cough, Russian* hackers… we will have fixed the problem anyway.
3. When Trump supporters whine and complain via Twitter and Facebook, we get to say: “stop being babies… that’s just how the system works!”
2. We will get to keep the Electoral College, because it worked like it was meant to… Thank God.
1. And the Best Reason EVER to sign the petition, contact your Governor, and support the Electoral College Voters is:
The entire country gets to tell Trump, “YOU’RE FIRED!”
This is my last post regarding the Electoral College vote next week, on Monday, December 19, 2016. I will be reposting the blogs I have already written for the remainder of the week. As a thank you for your patience and your support, I am trying also to come up with a Weekend Funny for Saturday.
Regardless of your religion or political leanings, I urge you to support the Electoral College 2016 cause. We cannot allow this to go unchallenged. The system was put in place to protect minorities, but the system has been manipulated to stoke the flames of hatred and bigotry, on both sides of the equation.
WHEN the Electoral Voters give us the minimum 38 votes that we need to put the most qualified candidate in office…. despite my sense of humor in the #1 Reason up there… let’s be dignified.
Remember and learn from this… Bigotry breeds hatred and resentment, no matter WHAT side you are on.
Compassion is only one of the virtues our president-elect lacks… To those working class citizens that think he represents you… he doesn’t. He’s just entertaining you to get your vote. And as he stated so well, he “doesn’t need your vote anymore”. He thinks that the process is over, but it isn’t. The fact that he doesn’t understand that… is just another example of why he is not fit to be our Commander-in-Chief.
– Prayers and wishes for a happy and thankful New Year.