Dear Electoral Voters and those that support them telling Mr. Trump, “You’re Fired!”
Yes, it could and has to happen… Let me count the ways:
1. Clinton leads in the POPULAR VOTE by almost 3 million votes. This is unprecedented.
2. The last (and only second) contested election results were Bush v. Gore (2000). Bush won by a very narrow, 500 thousand vote margin, OF THE POPULAR VOTE. Yet, it was still sent to the Supreme Court. (What the hell Clinton team?)
3. Electoral votes were expected to align with popular vote per the description on the actual documents (via archives.gov) that lay out the rules, regulations, and requirements of electoral voters. The fact that they are nowhere even close, brings into question the validity of the results.
4. There is undisputed evidence of Russian interference in the election process via fake news, etc. Although this is not unprecedented, with previous, politically motivated, hacks of government emails, it shows a reasonable possibility that something else occurred that we just haven’t been able to confirm. (At the least, the process should be delayed until such time as they can determine foul play or not…)
5. Trump’s monetary and business ties to Russia, the source of the aforementioned hacks.
6. Trump’s poor behavior, inflammatory speeches, and general lack of decorum. Yes. These things are important in a president.
7. Trump’s lack of knowledge about the office of President, what is required, expected… such as the protocol leading up to inauguration. (i.e. he tried to get security clearances for family members so that they could attend security briefings? WTF. Nepotism???… There’s more if you’ve been following the news.)
8. Trump’s own words on his ‘victory tour’ and in his tweets. He has admitted that all of his campaign promises, including the one that soared him to popularity ‘lock her up’ was just a ploy to get reactions and support from the crowds. Can you say, “charlatan”? I can. And here’s the definition if you don’t know what it means:
Main Entry: char-la-tan
Etymology: Italian ciarlatano, alteration of cerretano, literally, inhabitant of Cerreto, from Cerreto, Italy
1 : QUACK 2
2 : one making usually showy pretenses to knowledge or ability : FRAUD, FAKER
The Election isn’t over until the Electoral College casts their ballots.
TELL THEM TO VOTE TRUMP OUT.
You have the chance to trump Trump! Don’t miss out!
Monday, December 19th is the day ballots are cast by the states.
If you haven’t already, please click this link to sign the petition… they have less than 200,000 signatures to go!
LET THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE KNOW THAT WE SUPPORT THEM. THE SYSTEM ISN’T BROKEN. Now’s our chance to show our numbers:
For fun, here are the TOP 5 REASONS THAT YOU SHOULD SIGN THE PETITION, CONTACT YOUR GOVERNOR (If you are on this list), and support the Electoral College voters that wish to ‘vote their conscience’ in the 2016 presidential election on December 19th:
5. Those adorable 100 year old women might just get to see the first woman president sworn into office.
4. When we finally prove that…
View original post 337 more words